Join the team
We're a close-knit team of friendly, inquisitive and thoughtful people, focused on creating products that have a real impact. Everyone at Inktrap is client-facing and takes ownership of their work.
Who we are
Inktrap is a small but growing product design and development team. We pride ourselves on our collaborative process, supportive environment and pragmatic approach.
Design and front-end development are our focus, and we’re excited to work with clients that give us the opportunity to do great work.
Expect an inclusive, easy-going team, quick problem-solving, and many brilliant sandwiches.
“Inktrap is just a lovely place to work, with great people who encourage you and give you the freedom to grow, whilst having fun!”
What we look for
We hire people who are considerate, enthusiastic and dedicated to making great products. We also love working with people who have a passion for learning and improving their own skills.
We're actively looking to increase the diversity of our team, so if you don’t see someone like you on our team page, please don’t let that put you off. Join us and we’ll do some growing together!
“I’ve been given the space to run my own client workshops, meetings and the chance to mentor junior members of the team which I’m really passionate about.”
What to expect from us
Our team are the reason we can make brilliant products. That’s why we offer a range of benefits focused on making Inktrap a great place to work.
Small, friendly studio
- Calm studio space where you can focus on doing great work
- Collaborative and approachable team
- Up-to-date Mac with admin rights and any other equipment you need
- Weekly team lunch on Fridays
- Regular social events, as well as our summer and Christmas parties
- Posh coffee and a fridge full of free drinks and snacks
- Direct impact on a range of different products and services
- Flat structure with no ego, and lots of autonomy
- Everyone contributes to our process and has a say in how we work
- Frequent reviews and check-ins to ensure you're happy
- Conferences, books and resources to help develop your skills
- Team pairing programme
- Competitive salaries based on the industry average for your role
- No unpaid overtime, ever
- 27 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours – most of the team do 10am to 6:30pm
- Company pension scheme
We don't have any specific opportunites at the moment. If you're interested in joining the team drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and portfolio.
No recruiters or outsourcing companies please, we're not interested!