Inktrap is an independent product design and development team based in London, with clients ranging from tech startups to multinational businesses. We create brilliant digital products with a focus on UX/UI design and front-end development.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative process, supportive environment and practical approach. Our team is friendly, motivated and cares deeply about delivering quality products. Everyone in the studio contributes to developing our processes and has a say in how we work.
About the role
We're looking for an experienced project manager to join our team and help keep our projects and clients organised. The role will also include some light studio management tasks.
Here's some examples of the sort of thing you'd be doing day-to-day:
- Creating schedules, writing project plans, and collaborating on functional specifications for new projects.
- Updating milestones and team assignments using our work planning tools
- Actively monitoring the progress of active production work to ensure that it's delivered on time and on budget
- Maintaining project documentation to ensure it's always up-to-date with the latest information
- Working directly with clients to review their needs and manage any scope changes
- Organising and facilitating efficient meetings both with clients and internally with the team
- Developing and documenting our project management process
- Contributing ideas for how we can improve our process and make the client experience even better
What we're looking for
We hire people who are considerate, enthusiastic, and really care about having a positive impact on the people who use our products.
For this role we're looking for people who:
- Have at least 3 years experience in a project or account management role in an agency
- Have practical experience managing complex design and development projects, both one-off and ongoing retainers
- Can understand and utilise project management and time tracking tools
- Communicate clearly and efficiently, both on calls and in writing
- Are highly organised with outstanding attention to detail
- Are able to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Have lots of initiative to help us shape our project management process
- Care about producing work that has a positive impact on users
We know our team isn't diverse enough at the moment and we're actively trying to change this. No matter who you are, if you're a good fit for the role we want to hear from you.
Team and benefits
Our team is friendly, motivated and cares deeply about creating quality products. Everyone in the studio contributes to developing our process and has a say in how we work.
We're a calm and collaborative company, and we value our team. Our benefits include:
- Varied work on a range of interesting projects and services
- Flat structure with no ego, and lots of autonomy
- 27 days holiday each year (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours (most of the team do 9:30am to 6pm)
- No overtime, ever
- Annual budget for conferences, books and other resources to help develop your skills
- Up-to-date Mac with admin rights and any other equipment you need
- £34-43k, dependent on your experience level
Learn more about what it's like to work at Inktrap at inktrap.co.uk/join
If the role sounds like a good fit for you please click the link below and complete our application form. We'll be reviewing applications weekly as they come in.
We'll invite successful applicants to a short call to discuss the role. If you proceed to the next stage we'll schedule a full interview so you can tell us more about your experience, and then a follow-up call where you can meet our team.
Important things to note when applying:
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- We're currently 100% remote due to COVID-19 but you'd be expected to work at least part of the week from a studio in London in future
- This role will remain open until it has been filled, which means there isn't a particular closing date for applications
To apply, click the link below and complete our brief application form. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We like to work with our candidates directly so we're not interested in working with recruiters or outsourcing companies.Apply now