Social Media Assistant
We're looking for a Social Media Assistant to work with us on a regular basis.
We're currently looking for a talented Social Media Assistant to work with us for 4-5 hours a week to produce design-related content for social media and email marketing. The role would especially suit a student from a marketing, digital design, product design or multimedia course.
As a Social Media Assistant at Inktrap, you'd be:
- Developing strategies for promoting Inktrap on social media
- Curating content for release via social media and email newsletter (found here)
- Producing content for social media and newsletter publication
The role is a great opportunity to explore a role in the digital design industry and develop your skills in marketing and social media. Throughout your experience in this role, you will gain experience in the digital product design process and a greater knowledge of the London tech startup community.
As the work is part-time it could be completed alongside your studies. This time would be spent either at our East London office or remotely (UK only).
Approximate start: Mar 2019
You should have the following:
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Interest in writing content about digital design
- Great at working independently from initial direction
- Excellent attention to detail
- Active social media accounts (especially Twitter)
Any of the following would be a bonus:
- Experience working on email marketing campaigns
- Experience writing effective content for social media
- Experience using content management systems to publish content
We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for digital design and can get on well with our existing team.
- Pay up to around £250/month depending on experience and time required
- Small time commitment alongside your studies, with easy ability to work remotely
- Small team so you’ll have a key role in the development of our marketing strategy and exposure to the world of startups and digital product design
To apply drop us an email with a bit about yourself and your CV or portfolio. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We like to work with our candidates directly so we're not interested in working with recruiters or outsourcing companies.Email us